Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Can I come to your party?"

I have been so busy this summer it is really crazy. I am student teaching in the fall so I was not able to renew my contract at the private school where I was working and instead I am working two jobs. I am a preschool teacher at my church during the day and working retail by night. (when they schedule me) Not to mention I am taking 6 hrs in summer I. But in June there is a week that is always really crazy for us and that is birthday week! Andrew’s birthday is June 14th and he is turning the big 3-0 this year, and my birthday is on the 16th and I’ll be 27… The other day my little preschoolers asked me “What kind of party are you having? And Can I come to your birthday party?” I found this very funny that not only did they not understand that I didn’t have a “theme” for my party but then they invited themselves. So we fixed that and we are going to have a party at school for the little munchkins to partake in. I really enjoy the 3 year olds I teach but I am so warn out by the end of the day!! Well I have to get ready for church………. So to be continued…..