Thursday, June 18, 2009
Going back to school!
So after we got married the questions I kept on getting was not "when are you going to start having kids?" but it was "What are you going to do now that you have planned your wedding?" I guess if you don't know me very well I should give you some background, I have been planning this wedding for 20 years, and Andrew was really the last piece of the puzzle. Since i was little I had always dreamed about the "huge" wedding that i wanted to have with my pretty ivory dress tons of flowers and my daddy walking me down the isle. (all came true) My junior year and high school i even married Aaron Gardner for a class project. Mrs. Andrew's said it was one of the best planned out and presented projects that she had ever seen! But so after a lot of thought I have decided that I am going to go back to school. I will be starting this fall getting my post-bac degree in Elementary Education. (and maybe just getting my masters it is only a few extra classes.) Andrew and I are very excited in my decision to go back and I'll make sure to keep everyone informed!!!